Monday, June 2, 2008

Pitters

as i was driving home from work this evening... the A/C in my car jacked up in hopes of fighting off the houston heat that felt like lucifer's breath down my neck... (really, it's simply too early for 100 degree heat indexes) two groovy granola hippies pulled up next to me on their bikes.

first i thought about how i'm such an awful human being not embracing my inner hippie and biking more... of course, i'd need to purchase a bike first. and i did take my recyling out to the curb this evening....

but upon a second look... i noticed something that shifted my thoughts. the granola chick appeared to have never once shaved her armpits throughout her entire tree-hugging life.

i'm not sure why.... but it made me happy to know there are still women out there bucking convention and not shaving their pitters.

good for her! fuck men and their stereotypical ideas of beauty and conformity.

now if i could only get my window units to cool down my apartment faster... i might know true joy.

e.

No comments: