Friday, February 8, 2008

Countdown to 100

good afternoon, my lovelies.....

just over six month ago i started off on this self-indulgent exercise known as a blog. certain people would be desperate to read my rants on all things ranging from football to politics to creepy old men hitting on me.

this is my 96th entry in that time. and i look back over the past six months and see many things that have occurred.

another candle added to my birthday cake. another bad week at work....

republican nominees have come and gone. hillary's lead has grown and disappeared... and increased just a bit again.

two bouts with cancer have stricken my family... both loved ones making it through - the difficulty of radiation treatment behind them.

a baby is on the way.... my first niece or nephew. (they keep telling me i'll get excited about this "any day now.")

yes... i have babbled about much over the past six month. probably much too much of it political. but tis the season, ya know?

we're faced with an unprecedented election.... a thrilling choice in the democratic party... and a new president that will help shape the direction of this country as we try to find our way back on course after the past seven disastrous years.

but as i look forward to my 100th entry... i am asking you, my loyal readers:

what do you want me to blog about?

over the next four entries (however long that takes), i will take requests from anyone on any topic they wish me to ramble on about.

i shall free-form as much as possible my 100th entry based on these suggestions.

nothing is taboo....

assuming i'm not flooded with requests - i shall do them all. feel free to suggest more than one topic.

make it fun... (i get bored so easily.) and we'll see where it takes us.

so flood the comments section, my lovelies... i submit to your special requests.

and have a great weekend.

e.

2 comments:

JamesT said...

Write about organized religion :-)

salsez said...

Write about Project Runway screwing Sweet P because of her model. Tho,
she still would have been kicked off.

Who is in the coffin???? Who? Who?

Will Nicole be at the Oscars?