Thursday, July 17, 2008

Approaching One Year

um.... yeah. i'm having a really shitty week so i need something to cheer me up and i'd really like something to look forward to this weekend since my movie festival weekend with my friend jason has been postponed.

so.... as it turns out, this sunday marks the one year anniversary of this self-indulgent, mental-masturbatory exercise known as my blog.

july 20, 2007 marked my first entry titled "conundrum" where i wondered if bush taking surgery up the ass was enough justification to allow cheney a few hours of control over this country.

seems so long ago....

so, i thought i'd take suggestions again for a special request edition of my blog that i'll create on sunday.

i'll probably do this again for my 200th blog (which isn't that far off), so let's keep this one simple. no three part questions with sub-question e or anything like that. just some random topics you'd like to hear me praise or rant about.... anything you might find interesting.

or anything you think might embarrass me or throw me (yes, i have thrown down the gauntlet).

you don't have a lot of time... and only those loyal readers (my lovelies) will have a chance to give suggestions.

i hope to blog again before then but i'm taking requests starting NOW!

e.

1 comment:

epiphenita said...

Oooo, Oooo, pick me, pick me!

Just kidding, you can pick all of us. Hmmm. Things I want you to blog about. Let's see...how about:
What's your favorite moment(s) during the writing process?

And tell us about pivotal moments of your life. You know, moments when the fog cleared and you suddenly understood something that you hadn't understood minutes before.

Ideas going through my mind (my tired mind, I must add):

Please take a break from being vegan...I'm running out of recipes.

Don't you think that demonizing all Republicans, straights, suburbanites, etc. is ultimately sloppy, oversimplistic logic that prevents us from moving forward?

Will you do an informal survey with all your friends (and theirs) about this African-American men have bigger dicks theory?

That's it for me, hombre. It's after 11 and I'm forgetting how to type...

(Congratulations on your year! It seems like just yesterday you were tentatively fording the blogstream.)